STAY AT WORK PROGRAM
Stay at Work is a Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) financial incentive program that encourages employers to bring their injured workers quickly and safely back to light-duty or transitional work by reimbursing them for a portion of their costs.
- Eligible employers can be reimbursed for 50% of the base wages up to 66 days.
- May be reimbursed for some cost of training, tools, or clothing needed to perform light-duty as transitional work.
- Utilization of the reimbursement does not affect your experience rating; lowers claim costs.
The purpose of the new incentive is to encourage more employers to return their injured workers to light-duty or transitional jobs with the doctor’s approval. This medical best practice can help the worker recover.
- We gather wage information and time sheets along with any other pertinent information in order to complete the application.
- We track your claims reimbursements and provide a monthly or quarterly report and issue a check to you. You can also opt o have your reimbursement applied to future administration fees for the Retro program if it is easier than processing checks that are received.
Contact Retail Association Services, Inc. to complete and submit the Stay at Work reimbursement application.