By clicking the links below, you will be leaving the Retail Association Services site and entering an outside website over which Retail Association Services has no control. The articles provided, the opinions expressed, and the experiences shared by either the owner of this site and or participants on this site are their own. Accounts of individual experiences vary widely and therefore these experiences may not be typical or relevant to your experience, Retail Association Services has not verified the statements or information provided by the owners or participants on this outside website and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by the owner or posted by participants. The websites linked below provide general information. By selecting any of these links, you acknowledge that you understand this important information.
Click above on the ‘Reports’ and then to Washington state to see who has been cited and fined this year.
From hazardous waste to pesticide labeling, retailers are subject to numerous environmental regulations. CRC provides retailers with the information they need to remain compliant and improve environmental performance.
Workplace Poster list
You may get a solicitation to purchase posters, but there is no need to do so as they are free from the appropriate agency. Please take a look at your posters and check the lower corner of the ones you have to see what date they were published. If they don’t match the dates noted here, please get a new one. If you need them sooner, you can print off the poster from the link below.
09/2015 – Job Safety and Health Law
08/2017 – Your Rights as a Worker
12/2012 – If a Job Injury Occurs
If you want full size posters, you can contact us and we will mail them to you.
These are only offered by going online and printing them off:
10/2015 – Unemployment Benefits Poster
11/2009 – Equal Opportunity Employment
07/2016 – Fair Labor Standards Act – (FLSA)
01/2012 – Employee Polygraph Protection Act
02/2013 – Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
12/2017 – Washington State Minimum wage
Washington State L&I News
- Improving safety on the job saves lives and money -- March 6 workplace safety seminar features business and industry leaders Thu, Feb 15, 2018
- L&I cites and fines Sarbanand Farms for missed breaks and late meal times Thu, Feb 01, 2018
- Asbestos violations put hotel construction workers at risk and result in large fine Mon, Jan 22, 2018
- Agriculture safety conference coming in Feb. to Yakima and Wenatchee Tue, Jan 16, 2018
- Construction company owner faces manslaughter charges over worker's trench death Tue, Jan 09, 2018
- Former restaurant manager in Seattle charged in $90K disability scam Wed, Jan 03, 2018
- Finger amputation investigation finds safety violations at Pasco food processor Wed, Dec 27, 2017
- New Year brings with it higher minimum wage and paid sick leave for Washington workers Wed, Dec 20, 2017
- Kent landscaper with history of illegal contracting charged in consumer scams Fri, Dec 15, 2017
- Cost of workers' compensation insurance dropping for many in WA next year Thu, Nov 30, 2017