Click above on the ‘Reports’ and then to Washington state to see who has been cited and fined.
Here is another resource on specific chemicals. It is not a Safety Data Sheet, but another resource about chemical composition.
By clicking the links below, you will be leaving the Retail Association Services site and entering an outside website over which Retail Association Services has no control. The articles provided, the opinions expressed, and the experiences shared by either the owner of this site and or participants on this site are their own. Accounts of individual experiences vary widely and therefore these experiences may not be typical or relevant to your experience, Retail Association Services has not verified the statements or information provided by the owners or participants on this outside website and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by the owner or posted by participants. The websites linked below provide general information. By selecting any of these links, you acknowledge that you understand this important information.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has complied some information to help small business owners, employers, and managers deal with occupational safety and health concerns.
Here is a resource for information combined from several state agencies in regards to wild fires and other natural disasters.
From hazardous waste to pesticide labeling, retailers are subject to numerous environmental regulations. CRC provides retailers with the information they need to remain compliant and improve environmental performance.
Workplace Poster list
You may get a solicitation to purchase posters, but there is no need to do so as they are free from the appropriate agency. Please take a look at your posters and check the lower corner of the ones you have to see what date they were published. If they don’t match the dates noted here, please get a new one. If you need them sooner, you can print off the poster from the link below.
09/2015 – Job Safety and Health Law
08/2017 – Your Rights as a Worker
12/2012 – If a Job Injury Occurs
If you want full size posters, you can contact us and we will mail them to you.
These are only offered by going online and printing them off:
10/2015 – Unemployment Benefits Poster
11/2009 – Equal Opportunity Employment
07/2016 – Fair Labor Standards Act – (FLSA)
01/2012 – Employee Polygraph Protection Act
02/2013 – Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
12/2017 – Washington State Minimum wage
Washington State L&I News
- L&I proposes significant drop in workers' comp rates for 2019 Wed, Sep 19, 2018
- Little Caesars fined more than $40,000 for teen worker violations in University Place Fri, Aug 31, 2018
- Business owner ordered to pay nearly $12K in workers' comp scam Thu, Aug 09, 2018
- Taco Bell franchise fined for violating teen worker laws at several restaurants Fri, Aug 03, 2018
- Serious injuries at two worksites lead to fines and citations for National Products, Inc. Wed, Aug 01, 2018
- News from the Washington Attorney General's office: Contractor sentenced for criminal wage theft, false reporting of workers' comp payments Fri, Jul 27, 2018
- Edmonds asbestos removal company fined more than a quarter-million dollars for exposing workers and the public to unsafe conditions Mon, Jul 16, 2018
- Bellevue firm barred from public projects; failed to pay $140,000 to workers Wed, Jul 11, 2018
- Workers' compensation benefits to increase by 5 percent Fri, Jul 06, 2018
- It's summer job season – L&I encourages parents to make sure teens get training and know their rights Thu, Jun 28, 2018