Click above on the ‘Reports’ and then to Washington state to see who has been cited and fined.
Here is another resource on specific chemicals. It is not a Safety Data Sheet, but another resource about chemical composition.
By clicking the links below, you will be leaving the Retail Association Services site and entering an outside website over which Retail Association Services has no control. The articles provided, the opinions expressed, and the experiences shared by either the owner of this site and or participants on this site are their own. Accounts of individual experiences vary widely and therefore these experiences may not be typical or relevant to your experience, Retail Association Services has not verified the statements or information provided by the owners or participants on this outside website and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by the owner or posted by participants. The websites linked below provide general information. By selecting any of these links, you acknowledge that you understand this important information.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has complied some information to help small business owners, employers, and managers deal with occupational safety and health concerns.
Here is a resource for information combined from several state agencies in regards to wild fires and other natural disasters.
From hazardous waste to pesticide labeling, retailers are subject to numerous environmental regulations. CRC provides retailers with the information they need to remain compliant and improve environmental performance.
Workplace Poster list
You may get a solicitation to purchase posters, but there is no need to do so as they are free from the appropriate agency. Please take a look at your posters and check the lower corner of the ones you have to see what date they were published. If they don’t match the dates noted here, please get a new one. If you need them sooner, you can print off the poster from the link below.
09/2015 – Job Safety and Health Law
08/2017 – Your Rights as a Worker
12/2012 – If a Job Injury Occurs
If you want full size posters, you can contact us and we will mail them to you.
These are only offered by going online and printing them off:
10/2015 – Unemployment Benefits Poster
11/2009 – Equal Opportunity Employment
07/2016 – Fair Labor Standards Act – (FLSA)
01/2012 – Employee Polygraph Protection Act
02/2013 – Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
12/2017 – Washington State Minimum wage
Washington State L&I News
- Lifesaving awards honor workplace heroes -- nominations open now Fri, Jun 14, 2019
- Proposed Washington state rule would restore labor protections for thousands of overtime-exempt workers Wed, Jun 05, 2019
- Double-dipping dishwasher in Seattle must repay state for workers' comp scam Fri, May 31, 2019
- Young workers more likely to get hurt -- talk with teens about workplace safety Wed, May 22, 2019
- Dollar Tree faces one of largest-ever L&I fines for repeated safety violations Thu, May 16, 2019
- "Safety Stand-Down" helps prevent construction falls and saves lives Thu, May 02, 2019
- Caught on video: Oyster harvester accused of faking injury to collect $70K in workers' comp benefits Tue, Apr 23, 2019
- Fallen workers to be honored at April 25 ceremony in Tumwater Mon, Apr 22, 2019
- Electrical companies facing large fines for unlicensed, unpermitted work Tue, Apr 09, 2019
- Six months in jail for unregistered contractor who stole from two homeowners Wed, Mar 06, 2019